Durand, WI Appointment Info
Options for Women offers services and support to Durand and the area communities once a month through a satellite service program.
St Vincent’s Office 819 E Prospect Street in Durand, WI.
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday. Appointments available from 10am – 4pm.
Durand Wisconsin Services
Options for Women offers advocacy and exploration of pregnancy options:
- Feeling scared to be pregnant? Not sure if you even are pregnant?
- You will be listened to and cared about. Real support and practical help.
Options for Women offers education and support:
- Pregnancy (baby care, breastfeeding, childbirth, etc.)
- Parenting (discipline, bonding, etc.)
- Life Skills (budgeting, interviewing, time management)
- You choose the topic, One-on-one, Comfortable!
Through the education program, earn baby items such as clothing, diapers, car seat, cribs, and more!
Other Services Available:
- Free limited obstetrical ultrasound (at our River Falls clinic)
- Community resource referrals
Call Options for Women at 715-425-8539 or Jessi with Pepin County at 715-672-5961 ext. 139, if you have questions or are interested in an appointment.