Stockholm, WI Appointment Info
Options for Women / River Falls offers services and support to Stockholm WI, Pepin County, and the area communities twice per month through a satellite service program.
Stockholm Health Care Clinic in Stockholm, WI
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. Appointments available 8:30am-noon (other times available upon request).
Stockholm Wisconsin Services
Free and Confidential
- Pregnancy Testing
- STI/STD Testing (women and men)
- Ultrasound (limited obstetrical ultrasound) at our River Falls clinic
- Assistance applying for insurance and finding a doctor
- FEMM program (women’s natural hormone and reproductive health)
- Exploration of pregnancy options
- Personalized education program (pregnancy, parenting, life skills)
- Free baby supplies (clothing, diapers, car seats, formula, etc.)
- Community resource referrals
Call Options for Women / River Falls at 715-425-8539 if you have any questions or are interested in an appointment.