Stockholm, WI Appointment Info
Worried? Wondering? Hoping to find someone who cares? You are not alone; we care about you and your situation. Free services and support, conveniently located in Stockholm Wisconsin to serve the entire river-road community.
Options for Women / River Falls offers services and support to Stockholm WI, Pepin County, and the surrounding Western Wisconsin communities twice per month through a satellite service program.
Stockholm Health Care Clinic in Stockholm, WI
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. Appointments available 8:30am-noon (other times available upon request). 12070 Hwy 35, Stockholm, WI 54769
Practical help and solutions. Real care and support for you.
Stockholm Wisconsin Services
Free and Confidential
- Pregnancy Testing
- STI/STD Testing (women and men)
- Ultrasound (limited obstetrical ultrasound) at our River Falls clinic
- Abortion information
- Exploration of pregnancy options (parenting, adoption, abortion)
- Assistance applying for insurance and finding a doctor
- FEMM program (women’s natural hormone and reproductive health)
- Personalized education program (pregnancy, parenting, life skills)
- Free baby supplies (clothing, diapers, car seats, formula, etc.)
- Community resource referrals in the Western Wisconsin area
Call Options for Women / River Falls at 715-425-8539 or text us at 715-864-4363 if you have any questions or are interested in an appointment.