You may have recently discovered you are facing an unexpected pregnancy. Perhaps you weighed the pros and cons of parenting and realized that you weren’t ready for parenting. Perhaps, parenting is not part of your plan. In the event of ...
Free and Confidential Services
- Not Ready to Parent – How to Decide Between Abortion or Adoption
- Do I Need Emergency Contraception or the Abortion Pill Multiple-Step Process?
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions: Your Guide for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Plan B and Emergency Contraception
- How to Handle An Unexpected Pregnancy
This information is intended for educational purposes and is not a substitute for professional counseling and/or medical advice.