In life, there are times when we feel that everything we pursue or do is wrong, or lead us to a dead end. Life can drag us down and bring us up. It can feel impossible to get a hold on anything. There is truth in saying not all hope is gone. You have the ability to start again! You have the ability to stay in control.
Finding A Fresh Start is Possible
You are beautiful. You are worth it. It is not “too late” to start over. Your new journey is what you make of it. Build a foundation that you can rely on during the hard times and the simple times. Start by making a firm plan that will help you meet your needs.
- Make a plan. When you create a foundation, you need to create a plan. What do you desire most from this fresh start? When do you want to meet each milestone or goal? Who do you want to inspire you or encourage you along the way? Once you reach your goal, do you want to create a new plan or enjoy your rewards? There are many things to consider. Find a plan for you. A plan should be well defined.
- Act on the plan. The best thing you can do is start on your plan right away. Do not stop your dreams from becoming a reality. There is so much potential for you. Find people who will support you.
- Reach your goal. Set a timeframe on when you want to achieve your goal. These goals can be achieved daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- Enjoy the rewards. You did it! After all that hard work, frustration, and rollercoaster of events, you did it. What would that moment feel like for you? How would you react if all of your dreams and goals came true? What if your hard work did pay off? It is possible. There is hope for a fresh start.
What Else Can I Try?
Do you simply need a list of activities to help refuel you? Try these activities:
- Reach out to a support group who will encourage you
- Go on a hike with your family, a group of friends, or co-workers
- Silence shame with these tools
- Make a new friend
- Declutter your home
- Clean out your closet
- Create new personal goals
- Invest into new hobbies
- Enjoy a new treat
One of the best ways to create a fresh start is to create new habits!
You Can Do It!
It can be difficult to start something for the first time and to stick to it. We understand that everyone faces difficulties at some time in their life. You are not alone.
Options for Women / River Falls is here for you. We offer pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, STI testing, material assistance, parenting education classes, and community resources.
Please visit us at optionsforwomenrf.com or call us at (715) 425-8539 to learn more and to schedule your appointment. Walk-ins are available.
Meet with staff who care about you. We know that you are worth it. We are committed to serving you!